Friday 1 July 2016

A Postcard A Day - 1 July 2016 Friday Smiles

Good Morning! It's Friday again, and here I am telling you what sort of week I have had.(I'll be linking up with Virginia at Rocking your World Friday)

I have had fun taking pictures for the 2016 Summertime Photo Scavengers Hunt organised by Rinda at the Gallo Organico website. Have a look at the site. She lists 21 (not difficult) things to photograph and it is fun to see what other people have made of it.

One of the photos below is going to be entered for the Scavenger Hunt. I will tell you which one when I get to it.

Last week we were invited by (British) friends in the village. We had fun making our own pizzas:
and then baking them in the outdoor oven:
They came out really well! As a surprise they had bought a bottle of Chianti, Italian wine. It was in one of those traditional basket bottles. 
Gosh, that takes me back! (I used to live in Italy in the 70s and 80s). Needless to say we had a great time.

The best thing of all was...
the jacuzzi! I loved it! 

This is the photo for the Scavenger Hunt. Number 9 is "Someone playing with, in, or around water". I think this qualifies.


My postcard this week is one I sent out recently to someone in Canada. 

It is a little girl in a flamenco pose dressed in traditional Andalucian style. Isn't she cute?

And finally something funny I came across:
It did make me smile!

I hope you have all had much to smile about. Why don't you share these things (like I am going to do) with Annie at 'A Stitch In Time'.

Have a great week you'all,
Keep smiling!
Lisca

8 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely smiles today Lisca. I love the photo of you having fun in the water....it sure does fit the bill....it's written all over your face :-)
    Have a great week and thanks for linking up your smiles.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I agree about the socks!
    I'd love to have a go at making a pizza base although I fear it may end badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic of the cat is a real hoot Lisca and what fun making your own pizzas from scratch...like the jacuzzi the best...enjoy your weekend, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun week you've had but the cat photo is so funny, just love it. Have a great weekend with lots more smiles. Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisca,
    There is nothing better than pizza cooked in an outside oven! It looks like you had a wonderful time with great friends. The cat made me smile! I mention socks in my post today too - although in a different circumstance!

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post, the pizza making looks great fun! You really have travelled haven't you - living in Italy too! The jacuzzi looks great fun - have a beautiful and blessed weekend and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I have made start on the Scavenger Hunt but haven't linked or posted yet! Thanks for reminding me! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the non-matching socks!!
    It looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends. The jacuzzi is very inviting. I am not a pizza fan, but I bet if I had made it and cooked it in a traditional oven I would feel differently about it.
    The little flamenco girl is very sweet and just the thing to send abroad.
    I like the sound of the Scavenger hunt, but the next couple of months are my 'down time' so I won't take on the commitment of something new. I look forward to seeing what else you post though. Kate x

    ReplyDelete